I'm looking for...
Enter Bladez. This full service barber lounge is situated in the heart of Adelaide, nestled between David Jones, Bed Bath N Table and Knightsman Bespoke Tailors on the Lower Ground Level at Adelaide Central Plaza.
Inside you’ll find an urban chic environment where today’s progressive gentlemen can sit back and relax in the highest standard of barbershop artistry and men’s grooming. From traditional and trendy cuts and styles to colour artistry, hair tattoos, beard and moustache shaping and hot towel shaves - Bladez offers more than just a cut.
We spoke with Owner, Marc about what’s trending this season and learnt his top grooming tips for looking and feeling great.
According to Marc, a fade cut never goes out of style. A fade features longer hair through the top of the scalp which gradually gets shorter and shorter towards the neck.
“A fade is versatile and timeless. From old school classics like comb overs with a side part to pompadours and slick backs. It looks fresh and sharp during the workday and suits a casual weekend style too.”
When asked about his top grooming tips Marc says it comes down to five things:
1. Think about your cut before you visit – Do some research. Having a starting point will help your barber create the perfect style and make you feel confident from the get go. Grooming shouldn’t be rushed. It’s a process.
2. Be open to advice from your barber – The Bladez team has years of experience and will know the style that best suits your hair type, face shape and features. Making a change can be daunting, but trust in your barber.
3. Book regular haircuts and facial hair maintenance – This will help keep your hair healthy and maintain shape. Don’t let your hair get out of hand!
4. Try a beard shape and line up – Your beard, if you have one, is just as important as the hair on your head. A well-cut beard can completely change the look of your face.
5. Don’t skip the face mask or facial scrub – Caring for your skin is key to promoting and maintaining healthy hair growth. Do this at least once a week. Your skin will thank you for it.
“If you want to know more about what we do and how we do it, drop past and chat with our friendly barbers. The Bladez team is creative, dedicated and passionate about delivering cutting edge style and sophistication to the men of Adelaide,"Marc says
To book an appointment call (08) 8464 7430
Lower Ground, Adelaide Central Plaza
Shop 1D, 100 Rundle Mall Adelaide
South Australia 5000